September 19, 2006

now playing

Skinny Puppy - "Remission" (the one with
"Smothered hope" and "Sleeping beast" ,
the latter is a good dexription of me when im asleep ^^)
Totaally love the sound of the
classic Roland TR909 drummachine, easily my fav
(you can keep the TR808 and
its "coolness", ill take the 909 any day)
And just for for its sheer sexiness, heres a pic
of my fav synth - Jupiter 8 ! =D
My fave sampler
I came close to buying this one but never did
I sid own of these babies though
And this one
And this
And, a bit sadly, this
And this, my first puter actually ^^
Hmm im sure Ive forgotten some of the synths i used to
own hmmm
I also had access to this, and this and this and
this and this ,
but i didnt have access to these next ones,
sure wish i effing did fffs !
1 2 3
[when i die i wanna go to Silicon heaven :p}


_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home