September 16, 2006

memorabilia

no not the Soft Cell song,
but in the form of old games i loved
for the Nintendo64 hehe,
i found out, by pure chance, that I had
the PC conversion of Turok 1 on some
original cd, so i installed it, but imagine
my surprise when -
1-the mouse wasnt supported, and b-
theres NO way one can change the layout
on the keyboard (!!), so THAT trip down memory lane
is finished, but I also found my Quake 2 copy
on some cd, and its about as old as Turok and yet
Q2 felt very much newer hmm
But the game that im dying to play on puter
frokm the Nintendo, is, obviously, GoldenEye
easily one of the best games I ever played,
I know some guys are doing a mod for Halflife2,
recreating every map, sadly tho ill neve rplay it
cuss i refuse to have Valves gay steam bs on my puter,
and not a single mod ever works on pirated copies
of games (believe me i have tried ^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home