July 26, 2006

hd theft and a new stereo

Peter was here last night, he brought along a brandnew
external HD, and when he left he took about half my
hd with him ;) Ok not really, but almost,
over 45 gb of my music and all my Yes minister/Prime minister
and some other stuff, incl some overly romantic films ^^
Bought a new stereo today (there went the food cash for this
month) cuss my old sorta died on me hmmmm
this one can play mp3s, and burnt homemade cd-s, hooray !
My old one could, at elast intially, play burnt cd-s but the last couple
of years he (or she) refused, and at the end it wouldnt play
original cd-s as well,
currently im playing disc 5 of 8 with all of the Front Line Assembly
mp3 collection (spanning from the start up to 2001),
containing Circuitry, Hardwired, Livewired,
Plasticity and Colombian (Columbian??) Necktie

l its like 4000 f in the shadows, hmm have i inadvertantly
been beamed to Florida or something then?? hmm

Been using the Fraps prog, been doing some ingame filming
from Doom3 and Far cry, might upload some of it on Youtube someday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home