July 24, 2006

woa could it poss BE any more hotttt ??

phew ... at my open window (obviously the coldest place in my
apt except for frezer) its 26 c, or 78.3f ... so its a lot more hott
inside my apt atm, im soddin meltin away here people ...
Magnus was here today and nagged me almost to
death (nothing new there then),
and i read in the "newspaper" (its more of a gossip jazzmag now)
Aftonbladet, or Aftonhoran as its generally called in the web,
that Jessica, that immensly novel, imaginative and most original
chick that won (!!) Big brother, has managed to fall off some moped (!!! LOL)
and hurt herself .... Shes the main reason one withhold where one lives
when people i stumble across asks me WHERE i live,
she makes me ashamed of being from same spot as she is
hmmmmm

currently playin (but not in my stereo since i "horrorshow-ed" it
to death) -
Interpol - Slow Hands cdm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home