April 06, 2007

"greed the barbarians..."

well since my hd committed Seppuku on my ass
the other week, i had to reupload a lot of music,
used to have like 90-100 gb in my hd with mp3s,
now i have like a mere 10 gb ffs, so ive uploaded a LOT
the last cpl of days, havent played so much DooM3 as i
wanted since my card also seppuku-ed (hmm) on me,
so now im on the original fx5600 lmao, from
a Ferrari or Maserati to a 160 ...... ^^
but no fear, im gonna bankrupt myself,
probably with this one hehehe ;)
Altho THIS is kinda the one id choose if i could
afford it
now playing -- Front Line Assembly
"Artificial Soldier", love "Future fail" on it
sung by Jean Luc De Meyer from Front 242,
totally genious idea to have him sing,
i dont mind Bill Leebs vocals, but hey, come on,
Jean Luc is 100 times better, his vocals was made for this
kinda music ! :-D

1 Comments:

At 10:53 am, Blogger Lundin said...

Ja funderar du på det något dyrare kortet torde det vara slöseri med pengar. Vill du nyttja den prestandan bör du nog byta ut lite hårdvara i datorn, typ det mesta ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home