March 23, 2007

currently playing

"She's dressed in black again
And I'm falling down again
Down to the floor again
I'm begging for more again
But oh what can you do
When she's dressed in black

My mind wanders endlessly
On paths where she's leading me
With games that she likes to play
And words that she doesn't say
Not when we're alone
And she's dressed in black

As a picture of herself
She's a picture of the world
A reflection of you
A reflection of me
And it's all there to see
If you only give in
To the fire within

Dressed in black again

Shadows fall onto me
And she stands there over me
And waits to encompass me
I lay here helplessly
But oh what can you do
When she's dressed in black

Dressed in black again"

Yup, Black Celebration remastered 2007, yet an attempt by
Depeche Mode's new label to cash in
Love the atmos and feel on it, altho it sorta fails on the songs themselves,
some of the worst ones they ever did is on it, "Sometimes" and
"World full of nothing" just sucks, lame stuff

Hmm i was gonna upload two spankingly new Youtube vids i did,
from Resurrection of evil, but (as usual these days) it takes
forrrrr everrr to upload shit to them hmmm
so i post a depeche vid instead, checkout Dave's drumming technique
and Martins tee, would love one of those ^^

1 Comments:

At 11:54 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

32 GB! Hmmmmmm Trodde samsung var bättre än så... Har du stavat rätt... på allt. Tror vi får kalla på hjälp så vi kan nyttja 250 Gb.

Sov du dåligt i går när du skulle med å handla^^ Kan ju va farligt å svara i telefonen...^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home