November 26, 2006

yet again the Telia Webmail client doesnt work

interesting, almost every day for the past week
or so, my webmail client, generously provided
by Telia, or should i say generously NONprovided by
Telia, seeing how it does not work, has decided
not to cooperate with me, meaning i cant access
my Romper addy, meaning I cannot read my mails,
but i guess its okay since lastly im getting more
and more gay spam (which is odd since i do not
at all use it online anywhere ie i do not sign it
as a working link anywhere, meaning that someone
must have used it on sites signing me up because
theres NO way i have ever done that with my
Romper addy) and since I am gonna quit using
anything Telia, its not a big deal i guess,
screw Telia, they make billions each year anyhow,
i can always use webbased clients such as
Yahoo and Hotmail, i used to have a Gmail account
but i lost my pw for it, i was dumb enough to use a
different pw for it than what i usually use,
and naturally what happens then?? Yup,
i forgot it .. haha hmm to quote
Homer, "why me laugh?"

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

In more tragic news, even more tragic than
the n00bfactor of Telia, (but only slightly),
the spanic (or is it hispanic?? Hes from Spain anyhow)
worldleading track cyclist
Isaac Galvez died last night after colliding with
another cyclist, why cant this shit happen to people who
actually deserves it then??!? Bill gates, Reinfeldt,
Pete Doherty (im gettin REALLY tired of reading about this
total moron and noobody in Aftonbajet, they mention this
pathetic poor loser in EVERY issue!), George Bush,
the whole government of China, james Blunt, the list goes
on and on with mofos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home