November 09, 2005

Doom the flick


I had no expectations whatsoever on it (ive read the original script and THAT
one would have been interesting to see, but obviously hollywood wouldnt
accept it, it would have been way too narrow for the mainstream moviegoer
(ie the riff-raff, white trash no-brained eminem-listening crowd, which seem
to to popup everywhere these days) but highly intriguing for us
Doom fans, o well, the vid wasnt all that sucky tho, it had some parts from
Doom 3 in it (and now I know from where the Pinky Demon got its name)
and of course Rosamund Pike -
http://www.sparkleteddy.com/fanlistings/rosamundpike/
is quite a sexy hot woman! :-D Miss Pike was also in the latest Bond flick
Die Another Day, as the MI5 operative who was a doubleagent
(I firmly think she should have been the Leading Lady instead of
Halle berry, okay my eyes dont hurt while seeing Halle,
but Rosamund is 100 times sexier in my totally-not-humble-opinion,
i KNOW beauty when I see it hehe, and im a firm believer in the saying that
goes "Each and every woman is beautiful, cuss
EVERY woman has SOMETHING special, one just has to find it)

I also was foolish enough to try to update my BIOS,
ya, i forgot about my rather gay and sucky spot that holds my two
RAM cards in place, its enough to blow on it, every so little and then
the Windows wont start, so im not gonna ever again try to update
the BIOS (and why im messing with the RAM may sound odd,
reason for accidently touching them is because one cant update the
sodding BIOS without a floppy disc drive (talk about Jurassic Park ages,
a floppy disc???? Is this like 1993?? I removed my floppy disc drive
as soon as i got my puter and installed an extra harddrive instead,
the floppy discette is totally a thing of the immensly-past)
so i had to try to connect one and thus i accidently touched the RAM
(a hair on my arm is enough power to make them not work!!)
but now i know better than to try that ever again.

7 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

Yupp, Doom is probably Oscar-material... Hehe

 
At 3:43 am, Blogger Timelord said...

well yes, if they can award children movies such as the twin tower ring comrade one, why not doom?? :)

 
At 2:50 am, Blogger Lundin said...

Take a wild guess... Didn’t know you actually seen those movies? Must have I suppose, considering your statement... hehe.
I mean, I hate quake4, but I haven’t played it. I hate pasta, but I haven’t taste it.
Yea... right

 
At 4:41 am, Blogger Timelord said...

Funny tho, 2 years ago youd LOVED Quake 4, wonder why that changed hmmm,
i have my theories but nm, o btw to change the subject completely, say hello to the old woman (or government hehe)
I dont need to hear each and every song of Backstreet boys to know they suck, cuss its music for kids, its the same with those CHILDREN (ie not films for grownups) twin duke kameraden, forestdwelling, Hexxen-wannabe's goblins swordyielding FANTASY vids, actually i have read the book, or rather i TRIED to, after about 100 pages it felt like my balls had gotten stuck in a mousetrap, ie not a very nice experience (esp not with my huge pair), sucky book, sucky film, the only cool thing about that film is that Peter Jackson made it, hes sorta an australian gimboid
but you prob know some of his prior films, right?
10-4

[hehe the word verification begins with the letetrs dj, how app]

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

First, I have NEVER played quake4, suppose you mean quake2. That was a great game.
Second, that’s what I Mean, My point exactly, HOW could I hate something I never tried…
I have only seen some zombie-movie with Jackson, but didn’t like it very much.

I know you think everything sucks, but hey, x-mas is here soon… hehe

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger Timelord said...

yes xmas is here soon, and i have like zero cash for pressies :(

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

So, no present for me then... (no chees?) Hmm and I who was planing to buy you some "fågelfrö" Birdseeds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home