October 24, 2005

IE suckage, crap teeth n other axioms

well i fixed yet another tooth (adding to my already somewhat
overstretched marginal wallet) and theres a 50-50 chance
ill have to go back in a cpl of weeks to pull it anyhow,
cuss, apparently, the cav was juuuust almost inside the pulpa itself
whatever pulpa is in english (i have no energy to look it up, besides,
who gives a tosser about my gay teeth?) and with my luck (thats a laugh)
i KNOW ill have to go back in to pull it later,
funny, i rather put a bayonette onto my AK4 and charge screamingly
and swearingly (im good at swearing, and if its true that god, or rather godess,
cuss im conviced god is a she, sends people to hell for cursing, well then theres
definitely a place in hell reserved for me) a platoon of fat russians
than going to the dentist, dont get me wrong, i do have a good excellent
dentist whom i feel comfy with (unlike my past where I had these
old nazzi women from Bund Deutscher Mädel with hairy arms
who shouted out their "ordnungs" and always said, in a high german accent
"this will not feel a thing!" Ya sure, my bollocks, those women could teach my old
airforce sarge one thing or two about the "pain threshold")
but theres something immensly unpleasant about the dentists office

In other "news" i had to use Internet Explorer when i tried to update Windows,
its funny, i had forgot how much IE SUCKS RECTUM, in order to use
Windowsupdate site I had to put it in "Trusted sites" (lol talk aout contradiction
there, "trusted"... I wouldnt trust microsoft nor bill gaytes to even watch my germs,
altho id happily cough on them, but q is, would i take a piss on them if they were
on fire?? Hmmmmm) and yet it said "you must allow active-x and scripting
so this site can check your current update and yadayada blah blah blah"
and of course THAT was impossible (insert sign for "rolling eye smiley"here)
so then i put all Security on zero, thus allowing all and every script etc to run,
and yet it still states the same bs, lol IE is a joke, im so glad i NEVER use it anymore,
since I switched to another GOOD browser i have had NO trojans, NO
malicious scripts, NO virus, NO bull whatsoever, and i have REALLY
tested my browser by going to very very suspect pr0n sites
and it passed with flying colours, theres NOWAY id go back to IE,
the less micorosoft crap on ones puter, the better =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home