February 13, 2007

this googlestuff is confusing + gossip

this google stuff account they forced me to use
in here confuses the hell outta me,
first they made me sign up here with
a mailaccount hostname, and then they
try to make me use google mail, and yes id like to
have that cuss its like 3 gb of space, but when
i try to sign in to my googleaccount they say i cant
use my existing name cuss its in form of another
mailhost....!! Ummmmmm retardation-planning, anyone??
They FORCE me to signup for this blog
with a mailhostname but thats not "good enough"
for their other service .... ?? Hmmm im sure the
administrator behind this is most likely
a microsoft employee ...

If you want the latest gossip about celebs
then you def have come to the wrong place,
im sure i was the last person in the world to find out that
anna nicole smith is dead, i found that out last night ...
It baffled me (or not) that she did two major
boobie ops shortly before her death,
ummmmmmmmm what was her size a couple of months ago,
like 444 GGG? Thats not enough, what was she aiming for then,
888 KKK size?????? Maybe she wanted her boobs to be bigger
than her head (if they werent already) ? Hmmm
She wasnt my type, but i can still rem when she was brandnew
and did that H & M commercials in ummm 1991 (or around there),
i mean there i was, driving along carefully (??) as you
please in my Ford Taunus slightly trimmed V6 when all of a sudden
this HUGE billboard came into my FOV, some blonde chick
exposed almost her entire voluptous body
(face it, back then she had a VERY hottt curvy WOMAN
body, something for posh spice, sarah jess parker
and similar dragqueen lookalikes to copy) in
size 4000 x 5000 feet, i almost drove
off the street ffs !! :p haha ;)