February 07, 2007

fotboll skoj me aaa + Hoth + Smiths

we play Egypt tonight in some friendly
match, amazingly enough its one of the very
few telly channels I currently can see yaya fffs !! ;)
I hope Suzanne Sjögren is the host hehehe,
cant really describe what id do with her,
or more correctly, TO her but nm ^^
Well if they were to shoot a remake of Star Wars -
Empire Strikes Back (fave Star wars) they could quite
easily shoot the ice planet of Hoth scenes here,
its an adventure going to the store, and I did the same
mistake Hitler did, ie give the troops (in this case me)
winter equipment or lose the battle (of Stalingrad) ^^
Man one needs a shovel just throwing out the garbage,
those few meters I have to go is cramped with snow,
I expected to find a little rebelbase behind that small
house, with some repairteam fixing a Snowspeeder
thats got a jammed engine ffs, and if I had seen
Luke Id kick him in the bollocks cuss hes a sissy wanker,
long live the Empire, long live the dark side !!!! ;)
Darth vader = pwnage

uploaded some Smiths live from Madrid 1985 in my
Youtube account, and also some High Chapparall Reloaded
stuff, incl a clip with Ron Jeremy and some nudist
cente in Chicago (rather apptly) ^^

3 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

fotboll suger... ;-)

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger Timelord said...

så gör modelljärnvägar, du vet, barndomsgrejer, också ^^

 
At 6:27 pm, Blogger Lundin said...

haha, kul att du tar det jag skriver som ett personligt påhopp. lol Järnvägen ska bli förbannat kul att sätta ihop när valle når den ädla åldern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home