April 08, 2006

music makes my heart pump blood

and at present its Electronic ,
I especially like the second album "Raise the
Pressure", I always had a certain, undefined
vomitalert for those monstrous supergroups,
but Electronic is the (only) exception,
consisting of Johnny Marr and Bernard Sumner,
the former is ex-The Smiths guitargod/songwriter
and the latter is singer of New Order (and, of course,
guitarist of JOY DIVISION), they have made, so far,
three albums and i recommend the second and the third
"Twisted Tenderness"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In other immensly shocking news we find that
Patrik, a mate of mine whos working as a teach,
is playing HalfLife .... Hes kinda the very last of all people I know
of that id ever expect to play Halflife (or any pc game whatsoever) ... !
Buf of course NOONE has ever played Halflife if they havent
played it with MY mod I have for it hehehehe ;) Same goes for
Doom3 (esp much since thats the mod i put most effort into),
Far Cry and Soldier of Fortune 2, I also have unfinished stuff
for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Swat 3 and some other shit,
when i get my own domain (and 500 mb of storage) I may upload it
alongside mp3s of my old band Clan H and some other stuff as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home