July 08, 2007

new writings

"If you look up
To the nightskies
Theres a bright, bright star
next to the Pole star
The fifth,
the really bright one
Its been shining for eons
Its my home sun
Someone somewhere
In nighttime
In the pitchdark of this earth
In the shadow of the sun

I miss the landscapes of my home
Altough i dont know exactly
What it looks like
I miss it
The eclipse of the morning sun
My sun
havent seen it but I know
its the most beautiful sight
apart from you
My earth woman
The most beautiful sight
On this blue planet
Wish you could see the morning eclipse
with me
Wish I could see it too
I miss it
Altough I cant remember it
But I know
Its the most beautiful sight I ever saw

When im not here anylonger
See the fifth star
Im shining on you
Like you shined on me"

2 Comments:

At 11:53 pm, Blogger betz28 said...

That is beautiful!

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Timelord said...

thank you =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home