June 13, 2007

Morrissey quotes

well, i never started on Stig Dagerman,
instead i started reading Johnny Rogan's
"The Smiths - The visual documentary",
on the cover is a quote by Morrissey that goes
"I hope Johnny Rogan ends his days very soon in an M3 pileup"

Heres a couple of interesting Morrissey quotes from late 70s/
early 80s --
"Ive always thought I was asexual because Im not really stimulated
by other males or females. There was a period I thought I could be gay,
but then it suddenly dawned on me that I didnt like boys either."

"I hate, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, cannot stand or
abide miss Numan." (hes referring to Gary Numan)

"Im sick of being the undiscovered genius. I want fame now,
not when Im dead. Im getting old. Time isnt on my side and
Im busy doing nothing."

One of his names for a future band included "The Silly Sluts"

"Paradoxically, The Cramps are worth their weight in gold for
making The Police seem like a great big sloppy bowl of mush."

More to come 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home