September 28, 2006

film

The amount of times
Ive been positively surprised by a film,
is very scarcely indeed,
I remember how I was looking forward to see
"Kill Bill", and I also remember how immensly
disappointed I was by it, 9 of 10 films
lately have all been very crappy,
so I had no expectations on the
"Da Vinci Code" , and yes the
first 15 minutes it wasnt anything special,
but then it started growing,
I cant put my finger on it but I really
enjoyed the whole film, ok so it had a rather
silly twist halfway in it (whos on whos side?)
but I found it interesting,
WHY is it that Jesus must have been
an unmarried virgin when he died?
I dont think he was that, I mean a 33yearold
virgin nailed on that cross wouldnt have said
"Oh father forgive them because they dont knoweth
what they are doing", a 33yearold virgin would more likely
have said, or shouted, "noooooooo no fair, this sucks,
I havent ever tasted the fruit!!" or something similar ..
Joke aside, its an interesting, but, as far as I can google,
a highly unlikely case, most experts dismiss the authors
"suspicions" and deem them ridicolous and sacrilege,
but as Tom said (anyone else noticed how Tom Hanks
is a dead ringer for Steven Seagal?? Ssame hairdo, same
doublechin, its uncanning) in the film,
he may have been the son of God but he was also a MAN

2 Comments:

At 7:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da Vinci koden är faktiskt bättre än vad jag trodde den skulle vara. Dock är boken (oftast är det ju så) bättre.

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Timelord said...

Den hava jag icke läst, kanske, om jag hittar den på nån 19:90-rea skola inhandla :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home