March 10, 2006

yet another NONworking ...

...crappy webcounter site is Activemeter,
funnily tho it worked day 1, but then it just
laid down, and then died, showed NO activity
despite 1-someone signed my guestbook, and
b-several ppl i know visited it,
weird that there isnt even ONE webcounter
that works in the whole of Internet .. hmmm

Anyone noticed that Till, singer in
Rammstein, looks a LOT like Ozzy osborne
in the vid to "Mann gegen mann"?
Coincidence?? I think not,
Rammstein is, at least when it comes to vids,
very clever

* * * * * * *
New section -
every now and then ill add some
cool/useless/meaningfull/weird/etc
lines of lyrics, the honour of being the first is
"I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore"

And for the uneducated of you thats
basket case by Green Day,
not my fave band at all, but some stuff
theyve done is sorta ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home