January 24, 2006

persuaders

well, ive got some episodes of the
coolest 70s show aka Persuaders,
with Roger Moore (when i was young,
ppl told me i look like him a lil, go figure)
and Tony Curtis, despite Tony its a cool,
albeit rather unrealistic show (ppl punch each
other in the face and theres NO blood etc),
i think its cool prob cuss of one reason,
that title music is one of my oldest but most
vivid memories of when i was but a nipper
in the mid/late 70s, i clearly rem my dad and I
watching it, sitting in the livingroom of the old house
in Köpingsvik hehehehe =)
I remember this, the Macahan series and
Baretta series,
and i also realsie that the titlemusic from Persuaders
was my first brush with electronic music,
John Barrys theme was clearly years ahead of traditional
title music, totally love this music ffs!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home