September 18, 2005

soundpacks n footie

As a former musician and being invovled in music creation/production/mixing/etc
I find it very appealing to do sounds for my games, it started back in 2000-2001
with Counterstrike and then continued with other games, such as RTCW and SWAT3,
the latest Ive done is a pack for Doom 3 and also Soldifer of Fortune 2 (Sof2),
im nearly done with my second soundmod for Sof2,
when its done it can be found here -
http://www.powerzone.se, under Mods section in the Forum : )
Im also doing a lot of remixing of various music, mainly Front Line Assembly
and some NIN, once I get my own domain I might post some of them
(at least until Im getting threats by the music label ;D)

Geez saturdays are nowadays devoted to footie cuss Canal +
airs like 5-6 matches live, cant see all tho since some of them are on
the same time but on diff Canal + channels (thank god for pirate decoders !!)

gotta leg it, The dirty dozen (that has a certain pr0nfeel over itself that title hehe)
is on the telly :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home